Join Barry Coziahr, president of RESPONSE! Targeted Marketing, as he discusses how to use YouTube videos for marketing.
Barry and James the Movie Man discuss the power of video content and how it can enhance your brand and conversions. James runs the St. Louis Black Film Festival and the St. Louis Classic Black Film Festival, has had his own TV show and has had success in the broadcast television industry and shares some insights as to why video works so well.
James mentions a Sundance Film Festival breakout film filmed on an iPhone 5S plus gives a tip on using public domain music “to keep it legal.”
Barry discusses video facts to show the marketing potential of YouTube:
- 1.8 Million words is worth 1 minute of video
- 90% of online shoppers find video helpful in buying decisions
- A real estate company reported 403% more inquiries for real estate listings with video
- Including video in email reduced unsubscribes by 75%
- You have 10 seconds to grab the attention of a viewer
- 15 sec or shorter are shared 37% more often than those between 30-60 seconds
- 45% of internet users view at least one video per month